Home Buying Education Seminars and Resources
Over 12,000 local employees have benefited from our expertise - why not you too?
One of the biggest obstacles to home ownership is lack of education about the home buying process. Coastal Housing Partnership is committed to providing this important home buying education.
Every month, we host 90-minute seminars in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties. These seminars are open to all employees of Coastal Housing Partnership Member Employers. Tap into our enthusiasm and experience in helping employees achieve the dream of home ownership.
Attending a seminar can help you:
- Get the tools to be a more informed home buyer
- Learn about the home buying & lending process
- Get information on local market conditions
- Find out how to save money on your closing costs
These seminars are free to employees of Coastal Housing Partnership member companies.
Sign up now or call the Coastal Housing Partnership office at 805-969-1025 for reservations and locations of seminars.
Free Home Buying Seminar Schedule 2017/2018
|December 5||Tuesday||5:30pm - 7:00pm||Ventura|
|January 23||Tuesday||5:30pm - 7:00pm||Goleta|
|January 30||Tuesday||5:30pm - 7:00pm||Ventura|
|February 27||Tuesday||5:30pm - 7:00pm||Goleta|
|March 6||Tuesday||5:30pm - 7:00pm||Ventura|
1. Call the CHP office at 805-969-1025, or
2. Register Online:
* All fields are required! You must register at least one day before the seminar for online registration.